Monday, July 09, 2007

BIRDPOEMS ~ Inspired by my Flickr Friends. OH and a few of BIRD'S own

1. In The Depth Of Seeing, 2. Passages..., 3. I still believe that..., 4. The feeling begins..., 5. Finding its Path, 6. Fragility, 7. Antelope Canyon #7, 8. Sunrise - Monument Valley, 9. Sunrise - Monument Valley, 10. The Furious 4, 11. BusieD, 12. TO THINK LIKE AN ANGEL, 13. streetlife - Kiezleben
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Look for the B I R D Icon

Simply look with perceptive eyes at the world about you, and trust to your own reactions and convictions. Ask yourself: "Does this subject move me to feel, think and dream? Can I visualize a print - my own personal statement of what I feel and want to convey - from the subject before me? ~ Ansel Adams

Poetry is the clear expression of mixed feelings.
-W.H. Auden, poet
(1907-1973)

I get up every morning determined both to change the world and to have one
hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult.
-E.B. White, writer (1899-1985)


Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on
the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes, economist (1883-1946)


The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
permitted to remain children all our lives.
-Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

No comments:

ImageKind 2

Print & frame my art at Imagekind...