Monday, December 24, 2007

EVIDENCE OF LIGHT ~ 19


EVIDENCE OF LIGHT ~ 19, originally uploaded by B I R D.

A VERY SPECIAL NOTE
Please, if you can, make a donation to St Jude Children's Research Hospital to support their research into the crippling diseases that afflict our children. I was honored this year by having one of my photos chosen to represent Kwanzza. You can purchase an "e-card" to send to friends or family. For more information: Click This Link: .

I can't give you anything but love, baby
That's the only thing I've plenty of, baby
Dream a while, scheme a while
We're sure to find
Happiness and I guess
All those things you've always pined for

Gee, I'd like to see you looking swell, baby
Diamond bracelets Woolworth doesn't sell, baby
'Til that lucky day
You know darned well, baby
I can't give you anything but love

Written by Jimmy McHugh, the Lyrics are by Dorothy Fields

No comments:

ImageKind 2

Print & frame my art at Imagekind...